View Single Post
Old 04-10-2003, 07:50 PM
Transformed Man

Send a message via ICQ to Standback Send a message via MSN to Standback Send a message via Yahoo to Standback

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Agreed. But better in the middle than not at all, neh?

Or we could split it up, as follows:

[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Hello, Neo. I know you have a question, a question that is eating away at you, and here... here, you can find the answer to that question.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] Sweet! Then you can tell me where I can get shades like that?
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] I'm going to pretend I heard, "What is the Matrix?"

[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] The Matrix is all around us, Neo. It is in the food you eat and in the air you breathe. It is in the crud that gradually collects underneath your sofa, it is in those weird little forks you're supposed to use for olives or whatever, it is even in those vegetarian "meatlike" substances made of soy.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] What about the ones made of tofu?
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] We're not certain yet. Inquiries are proceeding.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] Oh, I get it. The Matrix is just a giant virtual construct that only exists in the minds of the people hooked up to it, right?
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Take all the fun out of it, why don't you.[/colorost_uid0]
--It\'s Walky!, David Willis