View Single Post
Old 02-04-2005, 05:16 AM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Prefect
I shall see myself out, thank you.
Whoa there, Ford. Don't you think you're overreacting here?

Before you leave in a huff (I definitely believe you're a friend of Valium's), reread those posts you're taking such exception to. Do they really sound to you like attacks? If you still think so, then just take my word for it that they were nothing of the sort. All we did was advise you not to start a lot of threads in a row. I'd have said the same to any other member.

You're right that I should have welcomed you, and for what it's worth, I do so now: welcome to the 5MV Forums. But I stand by my comments. No one asked you to be a "slave" to netiquette, just to keep it in mind. Refraining from eating soup with your hands doesn't make you a slave to table manners.

One final point: bear in mind that my favourite show, not to mention this site's main draw, was cancelled yesterday. I think if the worst thing I did was forget to welcome a new poster, I can be forgiven.

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction