View Single Post
Old 04-10-2003, 04:15 AM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]I put up a new nitpicker's guide to a Farscape episode last night. Farscape is a little hard for me to come be (I'm in Australia) and I've already completed guides to the first two seasons. Season 3 is now past the halfway mark. And I haven't seen any of season 4, except for the first episode.

I haven't dropped Enterprise yet. Not definitely. But the show isn't doing anything that makes me want to continue it.

The bad thing is that I mightn't have much choice. If I want people coming to my site, I have to try and keep the content new... and with Farscape and Buffy ending and Stargate coming to the final season... it's depressing.

The reason I don't like nitpicking Enterprise? Trekkies scare me. I get one hell of a backlash from the fans. I swear, if I had my home address on the website, I'd recieve letter bombs. It's not worth the trouble if they can't see any opinions but their own.

But then again, my website's busiest days are when a new Enterprise guide goes up. :O

I'm glad you like the layout of the site. I think I like this design enough to stick with it. But when there's more than 500 pages, conversion is a slow process.

And I won't try to link with 5MV, because I get the distinct impression that I'm not liked in the Star Trek community. [/colorost_uid0]