View Single Post
Old 09-13-2005, 12:43 AM
Transformed Man

Send a message via ICQ to Standback Send a message via MSN to Standback Send a message via Yahoo to Standback

Apoligies. Certainly didn't intend to get on your back - I will always, always, always take a "No" or a "Not now" for an answer.

I posted this once the 5MTNG anniversary was over - first time in a while you've *not* had a major site event running - and before I saw that Marc was leaving. And while Kira's leaving is sure to affect the entire site, I understood that this was some time coming and that you were in no way, ummm, suspending normal operations.

I am absolutely not saying or suggesting that you're neglecting the FBC, or that I'm upset about the long wait, or any other criticism of any kind. I understand and appreciate all that you've got to deal with, on the site and in real life, and whatever you do is fine by me. In the past, ocassional reminders have helped keep the FBC from being accidentally overlooked, and that's the only reason I posted the nudge - because I know sometimes when you don't update the FBC it's not because you don't want to or don't have time, it's sometimes because the FBC is not among the top things to leap to your mind on your list of "Things to be Done Soon."

Again, apoligies. Again, no offense meant. Something like "Hey Zeke, if you happen to have time now with the projects over, that'd be great, but if not, I totally understand" would indeed have been more appropriate - that, and nothing more, was all I intended.
--It\'s Walky!, David Willis