Thread: Link Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2022, 03:15 PM
You just activated his Trek card

Time for another Star Trek DeviantArt Day!

The E-D shoots at a Tie Fighter
The USS Mayflower-a colony ship that can separate into a warp sled and a main section that can land on a planet. Clearly inspired by Voyager.
Every so often I see proposed refits to the NX-01 to make it look more like a traditional starship configuration. Have I mentioned lately how much I hate the NX-01 design?
Someone tweaked the Constitution class to look more like the NX-01. This one I don't mind so much, kitbashes of the Constitution class have been a thing for decades.
What if Captain Kangaroo commanded the Enterprise? It's always makes me happy to see that people still remember Captain Kangaroo...
A crossover between TWOK and Madeline Khan. Madeline was a star decades ago, you'd probably know her best from her appearances in various Mel Brooks movies, I know her best from her appearances with the Muppets (Muppet Movie, Muppet Show). And the Amazing Thing That I Learned Today is that she appeared on Sesame Street several times.

In honor of Easter, today is a good day to dye!

Star Trek characters in Peanuts style. I never did like reboot Uhura's ponytail (or the relationship with Spock), but I do appreciate the use of Spock's viewer (although I'm pretty sure it puts out red light, not blue).
Apparently Trek characters as Peanuts characters is a thing...
A fan poster for TWOK. Interesting composition.
The TOS crew as CG models. I still can't get over Chekov's hair...
CG Jadzia in a TOS uniform, although the hair is wrong and she's wearing WAY too much makeup, that can't be regulation...
Excellent painting of Khan
It had to happen, the TOS trinity as the Oz trinity
TOS crew as Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Kirk calls in Wile E. Coyote to help fight the Gorn. Kirk's eyes remind me of the Fleisher Superman for some reason...
Janeway goes all Gollum over her "precious" coffee

mudshark: I don't expect Nate to make sense, really -- it's just a bad idea.

Sa'ar Chasm on the 5M.net forum: Sit back, relax, and revel in the insanity.

Adam Savage: I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Crow T. Robot: Oh, stop pretending there's a plot. Don't cheapen yourself further.