View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 12:29 AM
Reasonably priced male pills

Send a message via MSN to Chancellor Valium

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudshark View Post
If written music can be said to be equivalent to written language, this guy's white-board scribbling is like a crude sentence diagram. He's drawn a sketch showing different sections of a simple piece in relation to each other and spelled out what the sections contain, but you wouldn't want to put something like that white-board in front of a musician and tell them to play it.

This "piano lesson" is akin to the tripe purveyed by the "play piano in a flash" guy on PBS, and is aimed at the person who "always knew I felt musical" but couldn't be bothered with putting in a little time and effort to acquire basic music-reading skills. Strictly home-recreation and self-amusement stuff, this.
True, but he has done some (moderately) more complex stuff as well, like the Chopin C sharp minor waltz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wowbagger
Yeah, I'm in a Catholic Studies class that would benefit enormously from the ability to make that allusion on a regular basis. It would be a genuine help. It would also be beyond awesome.
I'm sure you could get away with just mentioning the fall of a once wallstrait oldparr.
Is the earth of a dusty tomorrow!