View Single Post
Old 08-07-2005, 05:03 AM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

Yeah, we were all impressed with the rank pips when Kira first showed us this. Attention to detail, yo. Here's to this being only the beginning of Kira's comic-making career.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PointyHairedJedi
Quote:
Zeke: Ziing! The extra I means extra zing!
Pokey the Penguin strikes again! :shock:
Yep. One of my all-time favourite Pokeys.

Quote:
One teeny tiny thing though - it's Nestene Conciousness, not Nesting, unless that was intentional.
It is? Huh. I've only watched Ninth Doctor episodes so far, but I understand this particular villain has a history on DW, and the "dummies" in question are called Autons. Makes sense that the race would have a name too. Don't think less of me for assuming "Nesting," though. Sounded just like it.

(For those who haven't seen it, most of the Sunday segment is a riff on "Rose," the pilot of the current Doctor Who series.)

NAHTMMM: Clever. You know that makes you a square, though.

Finally, allow me to gently nudge your attention to the last line of Sa'ar's first post. It's not just random oddness.

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction