Thread: Avatars...
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2006, 11:55 PM
La la la, I can't hear you

Send a message via ICQ to Alexia Send a message via AIM to Alexia Send a message via MSN to Alexia Send a message via Yahoo to Alexia
Default Avatars...

My avatar appears to be causing some discussion. Is it relevant to this fora? No. As many avatars here aren't. Why have I use it? I liked it; simple as. I made it, I'm proud of it, and if I didn't respect the members of this forum I wouldn't be running this poll.

I did have to carefully consider if it would be appropriate to use here. I may have made the wrong choice, I don't know. For those of you who don't know, it's a scene from The L Word, one of my (and Cat's) favourite shows. It's a show about the lives of a group of women who happen to be lesbians. My icon shows a female ass, in the hands of another woman.

I can lose the icon, if people don't want to see it floating aroud this site. I really won't mind changing it. I was going to change it to this icon:-

...but this, although relevant to trek, is also lesbian themed. Maybe that's more of a problem than the actual ass. I don't know. Hence the poll.

So tell me what you'd prefer. I promise, however you vote I don't mind. I never intended to cause problems, I just liked the icon.