View Single Post
Old 12-18-2020, 12:06 AM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Default 5MMM: Mega Man & Bass

One of my favourite things to do on my birthday is update 5MV. I didn't manage last year, but this year, not only do I have something, I have something that's been ten years in the making!

Not long after I posted the fiver of Mega Man 8 back in 2010, I started on the chronological next game in the series, Mega Man & Bass. As the title suggests, it's an oddball -- sort of an "8.5" game (the internal code even calls it that) -- and it posed an interesting challenge for what I do. See, you choose to play as Mega Man or Bass at the start of the game and then you're stuck with that character throughout. I could've done one fiver for each character, but they share most of their plot and all of their bosses. So I chose instead to stage it like a team-up. I've been chipping away at it gradually (okay, very gradually), and this year I finally got it done!

Here's Five-Minute Mega Man & Bass. Just don't read it on a GBA screen, it won't fit right.

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction