View Single Post
Old 05-07-2003, 10:57 PM

Send a message via AIM to Trip Send a message via Yahoo to Trip

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] This is the Construct. Here, we can create big guns, cool shades, and enough black leather to cover Toronto.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] Sweet! Can I have a Coke?
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] No.

[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] Are you saying we're inside a computer program?
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Is that really so hard to believe? Look at yourself - you're a two-dimensional character, the plot makes no sense, and you're mainly here to shoot people.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] Point.

[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] The humans scorched the sky, so robots would be cut off from the solar energy they relied on.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] Those idiots! Why didn't they just attack at night?
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Well, [iost_uid0]obviousl--[/iost_uid0] because-- umm... d'oh!

[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Without the sun, the machines turned to a new source of energy - the human body.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] No! How is that possible?!
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] I have seen the fields, Neo - the endless fields...
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] Oh my god...
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Hamster wheels, Neo. Fields of giant hamster wheels, as far as the eye can see...

[bost_uid0]Morphius:[/bost_uid0] The Matrix is control, Neo. A computer-generated dreamworld, designed to turn a human being... into this.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] A green M&M?
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Damn! Wrong pocket![/quoteost_uid0]

FUNNY. I can't beat that.

- Trip[/colorost_uid0]