View Single Post
Old 08-15-2004, 09:48 PM

Send a message via AIM to antodav

Well, fair enough. Some of it is written however. Like I say, I've been working on this for two years. Last year the series endured a major overhaul however and I started again from the beginning...but this fall, when I'll have the time, I plan to make tremendous progress.

If you want to see the first episode of the series, visit here: http://p079.ezboard.com/fstarbase12f...picID=30.topic. This is a bulletin board community I used to be/technically still am a part of, though due to infrequent visitation of that site I never got much of a response from anyone other than my closest friends. Feel free to give feedback too if you'd like.

If you really want to call it "fan fiction," go ahead, but I don't like the term. The main reason I don't like term is because 1) I consider fan fiction to be original stories that involve characters from the existing series, not an entirely new series with entirely new characters, and 2) even though I haven't accomplished as much as I'd like to have accomplished by now, I'm really serious about this. I'm an Electronic Media Communications major at Middle Tennessee State University, studying for a degree that will allow me to become a writer and producer in Hollywood. Whatever you think about it, I ask that you treat Commodore with respect. For the last two years, this has been pretty much my life's work here. Actually, come to think of it, in a few more months it'll be three years...wow, how time flys.

Antodav

P.S.: As for my own site, like I said, I'm working on that. :wink: