Thread: Link Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 11:14 PM
You just activated his Trek card

Fanart by Amy Mebberson

Most of her stuff is Disney related (and more specifically, the Disney Princesses), but there are other franchises represented. Here are a few highlights:

Elsa, Belle, and Snow White can't handle summers, so they'll stay in while Jasmine and Tiana stay out.

What kind of doughnut would each princess ask for on National Doughnut Day?

The princesses play in the giant Money Bin attraction.

Belle's dress needs something else...

Aurora tries using a "dinglehopper" to curl her hair.

Merida and Mulan go shoe shopping...for their horses. Note the name on the crates...

Back to the Future...kiddie edition!

A black cat/Friday the 13th prank backfires...and is that Figaro?

The princesses cosplay as Marvel superheroines

Jesse the Yodeling Cowgirl rides Applejack

Kristoff welcomes Anna home, he's a keeper

The princesses dress as their animal friends, and that means Elsa has to dress as Olaf

Tiana doesn't like Pumpkin Spice any more than I do

Cinderella goes through glass slippers at an impressive rate...

Anna and Rapunzel look similar, tying into that whole linked Disney universe theory. It's a mess, but you can read about it here...

Tiana is chagrined by the great Sleeping Beauty pink vs. blue debate

Basic Kiki's Delivery Service fanart. Is that Kiki supposed to be more in the style of another animated character?

Mickey and Minnie do their own version of Paperman

DC superheroine group shot. It's interesting how some of these are in the style of the DC Nation shorts, but others edge a bit more toward manga or the Timmiverse style.

Gaston's fan club (aka the Bimbettes) as Huey, Dewey, and Louie. Incidentally, today I learned that the red one is Claudette, the yellow one is Laurette, and the green one is Paulette.

Tinkerbell as Wonder Woman. I love how she kept the boot pom-poms.

A collage of Disney redheads. Pop quiz: Can you tell me the name of that cowgirl next to Jesse without looking it up?

Disney Princess Singalong!

Belle cosplaying as Han Solo. I didn't know that his blaster was called a DL-44.

Disney Afternoon group shot. I admit that I don't like the limited number of colors, and that row of Beagle Boys at the top should be the different ones, not just a bunch of clones of a generic Beagle Boy.

The Sailor Moon cast drawn as though they were created in more recent time. It's good art, but I'm reminded of that much-hyped Archie redesign and relaunch of a few years ago...

Belle and Beast as the main characters of Paperman.

Belle enrolls at Hogwarts. I question her placement in Ravenclaw, but that's a discussion for another day...

The princesses cosplay as the different incarcations of The Doctor, and various Pixar characters cosplay as Star Wars characters

Steampunk Aurora and Belle

Belle and Beast enroll at Howarts. This time they're in Gryffindor.

Princess Kida's application to join the Pocket Princesses. With the benefit of hindsight I'm willing to accept that Atlantis the Lost Empire wasn't as good as I remember. That doesn't mean that the characters deserve to be forgotten, however.

The princesses cosplay as Batman villainesses

The princesses cosplay as Marvel superheroines

Rapunzel as Wonder Woman. Pascal as Steve Trevor is more of a mystery...

Rapunzel as X-23. This one is just weird...what connection is there? With her haircut and look I would expect her to be the Wasp or Black Widow before X-23.

Belle reads the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. The connection eludes me, is it just because it's a geeky book?

Belle in "1630" style. She looks great and I guess she is supposed to be a Regency-era English heroine, but she still looks more like a 19th-century Southern belle if you ask me.

The princesses in '40s USO costumes. I'll just throw up a link to "Star Spangled Man" again...

Tinker Bell as Eliza Doolittle.

Beaker from the Muppets as a member of SG-1. Who gave him a gun?

mudshark: I don't expect Nate to make sense, really -- it's just a bad idea.

Sa'ar Chasm on the 5M.net forum: Sit back, relax, and revel in the insanity.

Adam Savage: I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Crow T. Robot: Oh, stop pretending there's a plot. Don't cheapen yourself further.