Thread: BAW meets SSB!
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 11:27 PM
He'd enjoy a third pie

Send a message via ICQ to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via AIM to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via Yahoo to PointyHairedJedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudshark
(Having checked them to be sure I remembered who they were, I'm reminded of a story in which someone is attempting to carry on a conversation with a hermit who persists in not being atop the same pillar you'd seen him on a moment ago. Which story was that? It was sort of a quest-type thingy, as I recall.)
Frustratingly, that rings a bell. I can't even begin to remember where it's from though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tate
You're not calling me a girly man, are you?
Well hey, if that's what you choose to take away from it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoiam
Only just got around to reading this one myself... *sniffs* no lines at all... what a gyp... I didn't even get to wield the iodine-soaked lemon...
It was pretty difficult trying to shoehorn everyone in. At least you had a job - poor Sa'ar didn't even have that (unless you count making coffee and looking after the box of gold nanoparticles). And of course, you can always write your own.
- Five Minute 24 S1 (it lives, honest!)

"Everybody loves pie!"
- Spongebob Squarepants

Last edited by PointyHairedJedi; 06-16-2008 at 08:45 PM.