View Single Post
Old 10-09-2003, 11:17 PM
Transformed Man

Send a message via ICQ to Standback Send a message via MSN to Standback Send a message via Yahoo to Standback

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Owwwwww.

Wait a minute. No, you got that wrong. You got 24 points. You should have realised that, because 24 is the inverse of 42, and we all know what that means. Go back and tell them they counted wrong. And after all, who's the math whiz here - you or them? No one's gonna argue about counting with somebody who gets 24 points out of 50 in a National Math Olympiade, am I right here?

Listen, if they give you any trouble, tell 'em I sent you. And then set the hellhounds at 'em.

Send pictures from Greece.

Seriously, though - they picked the 10 best, and you were only two points away? Meaning the tenth was only [iost_uid0]1 point over you?[/iost_uid0]

Whoa. You're really something And I mean that, of course, in the best possible way.

I was in a math olympiade once... Kinda national, I guess... and got to the finals, finished 6th (out of the 6 finalists). Nothing on the scale you're describing, though. Nice going, Catalina![/colorost_uid0]
--It\'s Walky!, David Willis