View Single Post
Old 08-13-2003, 12:16 PM
Dean of misderektion
Senior Staff

[quoteost_uid0="Opium"][color=#000000ost_uid0]Fox is making a BIG mistake.[/colorost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]
[color=#000000ost_uid0]Fox has been making BIG mistakes since Sliders (perhaps before that, but Sliders was the first time I noticed). They don't seem to want shows to succeed. They don't invest in them; they don't air them at consistent times; and then they cancel them too early.

I used to watch Fox's Sunday Night line-up a while ago. I'd watch Simpsons, whatever came next, and then X-Files. The smartest thing Fox ever did was to put different shows in between those two, so people would watch the shows and get to like them and then Fox would move the show to a different night so something else could go in between. Unfortunately, it didn't work for me. I watched Futurama, Family Guy, That 70s Show, Malcolm in the Middle, and anything else they might have put in there on Sunday night, but when they moved it to a different night, I didn't follow.

So all that to say, I didn't really watch much Futurama. I've seen a few episodes here or there, and I [iost_uid0]love[/iost_uid0] "Where No Fan...", but unfortunately I have not seen it all. I'd like to watch it, but it doesn't seem to come on at convenient times for me anymore. And [iost_uid0]that's[/iost_uid0] why I need a Tivo, darnit.[/colorost_uid0]