View Single Post
Old 11-30-2004, 03:18 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

I do still like the paragraph I suggested for the Morpheus & Smith (now that would be an odd lawyer firm ) part:
Quote:
Agent Smith: You humans are seriously sick in the head. We present you with the perfect civilization and what do you do? You go nuts. So we figure, hey, you want war, cancer, American Idol, we'll let you have them. Serves you ingrates right. I mean, it's not like you jerks actually *appreciate* our selfless efforts to help you or anything...
Morpheus: Awww. There there, go ahead and cry. It'll do you a world of good.
Agent Smith: *sob*
But I also like NeoMatrix's suggestion:
Quote:
Agent Smith: Give me the codes to Zion.
Morpheus: These aren't the codes you are looking for.
Agent Smith: These aren't the codes...HEY!
Morpheus: HA! Morpheus 1, Agent Smith 0!
And I like Karen's Ziti 's second block as well:
Quote:
Agent Smith: This is the absolute pinnacle of human society you see before you. This is the absolute ultimate version of the Matrix. *cough* Seventimesover *cough*
Morpheus: What was that?
Agent Smith: Nothing. Increase the Evil Drugs of Truth dosage.
Morpheus: Oh my! What does that do?
although Smith's second line might be polished a bit to clarify the change between speaking to Morpheus and speaking to...whoever.

Actually I like just about everything that's been suggested here (and elsewhere), but those are the three that seem best for that scene.

As for the scene with Neo and the others, I like either my own M&Ms scene or NeoMatrix's Yoda scene.

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs