View Single Post
Old 04-26-2004, 05:10 PM
Man in the iron mask

Send a message via ICQ to Gatac Send a message via AIM to Gatac

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Yay for junkie T'Pol. I'm almost, *almost* at the point where I'm thinking "Ya know, in Enterprise, this could actually have consequences..."

'prise keeps working it's way up the ladder; the latest string of episodes have all been quite good, and yeah, it's one hell of a third season for a Trek series. It might be because it's kind of skimming the line to cancellation, but if that's what it takes...

Renew Enterprise on a per-season basis! Keep the producers on their toes!

The similarity to Dark Frontier is kinda non-existant, even if the plot details sound alike...gotta agree with Kira, stealing from the Borg doesn't really count. As for Equinox, well, at least Archer didn't kill anyone for it. Still, purposefully near-stranding a ship full of friendly, reasonable people is pretty evil. Actually, that could be a reason to explain away Archer's exploits never being mentioned - he gets so carried away with his mission that he's considered dangerously unstable. Doing what needs to be done, but at terrible cost and ultimately being a cast-out, rogue element - that would be fresh. Dramatic. Archer, the tragic hero? I can see it, and it's beautiful.

Gatac[/colorost_uid0]
- d02 Quotes