View Single Post
Old 11-03-2003, 01:15 PM
Transformed Man

Send a message via ICQ to Standback Send a message via MSN to Standback Send a message via Yahoo to Standback

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Thanks, guys.

I had a bunch of friends over for my birthday; we had a blast, and I was wiped out the whole next day. Plus I got a copy of PTerry's "Night Watch" and a towel reading, in big block letters, "DON'T PANIC."

I'm now officially, technically, and undeniably no longer a teenager. I will now have to find some other excuse for my behavioral immaturity.

As an aside, the reason I've been rather inactive the last couple of weeks is because I've just started my first year of university... I'm studying at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, which is a wonderful place, and I'm majoring in mathematics and computer science. My first week was [iost_uid0]very[/iost_uid0] busy, but I also really enjoyed it - all the people I've been meeting here are great, and I even enjoyed getting hoemwork problems that bug me all day until I can sit down at night, solve 'em, and tack a QED on the end. (That's not likely to last, of course, but I figure I should enjoy it while I still can.)[/colorost_uid0]
--It\'s Walky!, David Willis