View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004, 05:52 AM
13th Lord of Kobol

Location: In the hearts and minds of my followers. And maybe Mount Olympus.

Yay, Gatac understands my troop support thing!

And yes, Bush himself is not THAT dangerous, since no matter what he does, there are still limitations on the power of the presidency (but they're shrinking rapidly.) And Gatac mentioned what I said before, his whole administration is rotten. Also, a faith-based presidency is wrong on oh-so-many levels. Separation of church and state is really important to me and a lot of other people, and Bush is tearing all that apart, and nobody takes notice. I believe he's said before that he thinks he's doing God's work, well, I don't want him to do God's work as the president, I want him to be a president. The ecclesiastical and the secular are not clashing in this man, they're merging. That's frightening to me.

Hmm...what else...Oh,yeah. The military is not a freaking diplomatic tool! Stop using it like that! I don't care if the stupid sanctions didn't work, you didn't have to take over the freaking country, dipstick! *breathes* Oops, lost control a little there. Just...don't be surprised if Iraq becomes the 51st state.
Tarn-Vedra: Yeah.
FiveMinZeke: That does explain why I'm drinking Earl Grey right now....
Tarn-Vedra: Don't forget to tug the front of your shirt, Jean.