View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004, 09:26 AM
Reasonably priced male pills

Send a message via MSN to Chancellor Valium

Gatac, by your arguments Woodrow Wilson would be a crazed loon who should be locked up in a padded cell. And yet he is one of the most respected people in history. Also, Vedra, abortion is a-moral. It is the killing of innocents and it cannot under any circumstances be sanctioned. See also my views on euthanasia. I'm sorry, but you cannot condemn someone for confidence in themselves and God to guide them. Churchill did, and was the greatest politician Britain has had in the 20th Century..... :?
On the Saddam front - he was more dangerous because he could sell oil and use it for WMD and he was sitting on a gold pot and knew it. He has been extremely dangerous. And yes, there was something fishy about the whole war on terror but it must be carried out. There is no going back now, because if we turn back now, the terrorists will start treating the West like a doormat. As for reducing the East to rubble, no. How about spending more on alternative fuels, thus weakening the East (not so much need for oil any more if we are using Hydrogen fuel-cells is there?), and reducing the amount of money available. But the US wont do that, just like you refused to sign the conservation and environmental treaties in the 1990s. because most of America would have been against it. Boo. Hoo. Sometimes right has to be done at the expense of giving people a say. It's not nice but tough. Also, maybe you're right. maybe eliminating terrorism in the East is impossible, like trying to empty an ocean. After all, we might argue, how did Islam gain control of the Holy Land? They took it. and killed and maimed there way to it. We might argue that Islam is a religion of hate and violence, might we not, along these lines, and that the reason the West is so kowtowing to it is through fear that oil will be cut off if we aren't. No-one seems to give a damn about insulting the Pope, but insult an ayatollah, and you must be hanged, drawn and quatered and apologies must be given out by the truck-load, we might argue. We might argue. :? . I have taken you're arguments and added a little, I know...but I think you will come to the correct conclusions from this. Everyone here certainly seems to be intelligent. So please, think on this for a moment.
Is the earth of a dusty tomorrow!