View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004, 09:57 AM
Reasonably priced male pills

Send a message via MSN to Chancellor Valium

When did I EVER say that civilians in war could be written off?! I never said, either that or that animals were less than human beings. I never said that babies are more human than casualties and you are stuffing words in my direction which I never used. NEVER do that to me again, Vedra. NEVER. In any case, if we didn't look out for other people we wouldnt be a very nice society. and I know that abortion is meant to be painful and extremely unpleasant for the woman undergoing it. In this country "so call 'Great' Britain" women are actively encouraged, not just given the choice to abort. The notion of terrorism? I thought I just answered that. Yes, I do recall about slights against the Church, and I also think that it was wrong. But the church is, after all, made up of mortal men, and cannot be expected to be infallible about everything all the time. I wasn't saying we should'nt respect other religious beliefs, I was saying that maybe all religious beliefs should be respected equally. So please NEVER stuff words in my mouth and twist my words again. Two can play at that game and you have destroyed any respect I might have had for you for sticking up for your beliefs and thinking. Doing things like that makes me sick.
Is the earth of a dusty tomorrow!