View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004, 10:09 AM
13th Lord of Kobol

Location: In the hearts and minds of my followers. And maybe Mount Olympus.

You had respect for me? That's news.

I wasn't putting words in your mouth, if you bothered to read my post through the blood clouding your eyeballs. I was giving examples of why it shouldn't be okay to kill anything. Period. Babies aren't special, they're equal. Just like everything else should be, ideally.

You said something about terrorism? I must not have found it when I couldn't follow what your post was trying to say any longer. Anyway, it goes back to killing. I see it being hypocritical that everyone is so upset about them killing our people, but then we have no qualms about killing them, or people that barely have any connection (And yes, I am talking about Iraq.) This kind of revenge policy isn't right, didn't Jesus say to turn the other cheek?

Besides, if you won't listen to reason, I'll put it in terms you WILL understand. You put words in my mouth about being for abortion. I put words in your mouth about civilians and animals. That's fair if we follow this "eye for an eye" policy you seem to approve of so much.
Tarn-Vedra: Yeah.
FiveMinZeke: That does explain why I'm drinking Earl Grey right now....
Tarn-Vedra: Don't forget to tug the front of your shirt, Jean.