View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 10:33 AM
I fell in the pit
You fell in the pit
We all fell in the piiiiit

Default Random thoughts about the universe

I guess everyone here is interested in Scifi......which has at least something to do with actual science.

On some nights I lie in bed awake and think about this and that...... I am really into science. As you know I am studying energy engineering at university. I am very interested in physics in general but also in biology, math .... well science ....
So I am thinking about what would it be like to actually have time-travel and I think about two major concepts of time demonstrated in „Back to the future“ and the other one in „Time-trax“.(or however it is spelled)....
It is very interesting to watch scifi and think about the physical concepts behind the series.

I spent some nights doing so
Has anyone of you read some popular-science books?
I have.....like the ones from Stephen Hawking or Brian Greene and the books are really interesting to read....I also read them in English language which was quite a challenge. Not that I understand everything in them but I really like thinking about the concepts and build my own little bubble....

So I want to know from YOU what you are thinking about such questions like „does the universe have an end in space or in time?“ or „what would the future of space travel really be like?“ or „what could be concepts or time and how would the manifest themselves?“, „what could black holes be and what could you do with it“
We can also go into philosophy here ....

We could have some little discussions here....I am very interested in hearing (or reading) what you think.

So get it on ..... if you like

(everyone who finds a typo can keep it)