View Single Post
Old 04-27-2006, 10:07 PM

Send a message via MSN to richardson

Muse: He's got to stop saying those perfect trouble lines...
'Richardson': So? It gave me a perfect opportunity!
Muse: But you're not supposed to win!
'Richardson': You see, there's a problem with that idea. I've begun reading the Evil Overlord List of Things to Do. Naturally, this place is perfect to trap and capture him, and I'll soon be putting him into lockup, from which there will be no escape this time. *Starts to laugh evilly, until Richardson stirs. At which point... BONK!*

Episode III: Revenge of the Mirror...

'Richardson': So, 'Yodck' how shall we trick them now?
'Yodck': I say we take over the Kep Salu, and use it's awsome abilities to sneak to earth, and steal the federation president, and then lots of pie.
'Richardson': ..... Pie? We only used pie because it's the perfect resonance to gravity, and probability in this universe. We got rid of pie over at home. The president, good idea. Pie is a really bad idea! You know what we did to Zeke.
'Yodck': Well, that was due to the spoon/spork factor. *Beepa!* Hmm... life-signs are stirring in our captive's cell... wanna go watch them suffer while we debate our plan further, like civilized evil overlord partners?
'Richardson': You mean evil overlord and trusted Lt.?
'Yodck': *Puts lightspork back in it's holster before his dark lord can see it.* Err... yes, that's what I meant...

Meanwhile....
+++We interrupt this broadcast with an important- BOOM! Well... there goes our bulliten...+++

*Back in the cell...*
Richardson: I say we take this chamber pot, hide beside the door, you pretend to be sick, and when the guard comes in, I smash him over the head.
Yodck:....
Richardson: Don't make me order you to do it. I'll dress you up in a pink skirt afterwards...
Yodck: Fine.... Erck! *Starts making like he's sick...* AACHSHA! *Rolls on the floor, sick-moaning.*
Richardson: *Hides beside the door, with the nasty stuff set to smack.*
Guard: *Looks in, and consults his list of Evil Henchmen rules. He brings out a radio.* Cell 17BetaTwelver. I've got one of the inmates down here sick, call in a trauma team. Wait... better include 50 guards, as well, the chamber pot is missing, and Richardson's standing behind the door.
Richardson: WHAT!? How'd he know about- D'OH!!!
Guard: The Evil Overlord's list of Henchmen Rules. Now, then, if you would step out from behind the door, and tell that creepy vulcan cross-breed to quit playing sick...
Yodck: Says he, sick I am? Indeed, true it *Hurls...*
Guard: Hmm... *Click.* Better double-time it. The sick routine seems to actually be true for once...

'Richardson': Told you those rules would help.
'Yodck': Torture them. Harm them malicously, and without mercy!
'Richardson': And give them a chance to escape? No, I'm a SMART evil overlord. A hero cannot exploit my weaknesses. Wait, I have none!

To be continued!

Evil Emperor of the Black Isles.......

Yodck: The perfect Anti-Sith butt-whooping, going medival Jedi Master! (Complete with nerve pinches, and strange vulcan sayings spoken in yoda tounge.)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AllianceCommand/
The site of strange things.

I reject your reality and subsititute my own!