View Single Post
Old 05-08-2006, 03:39 AM
More something than this cat

Send a message via MSN to KillerGodMan Send a message via Skype™ to KillerGodMan

Part 4!

The Fivership of the Clone suddenly fell into a plot hole and ended up in a large rooms with many televisions in it

KillerGM: What the
Ginga: Crap was
Opium: that all
Seko and 'Seko': About?

Look; just go with it, okay?

TopHatMan: Where are we anyways?
John: It reminds me of the Matrix Re
e of pi: DO NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME!
Sa'ar: What's with you?
e of pi: Plot device
Sa'ar: Uh-huh, and what else does the author which to use in this story?

Don't make me smite you...

Sa'ar: Fair enough.
TopHatMan: I'd still like to know where we are
The Doctor: You are in... The Room
KillerGM: The Doctor? From Voyager?
Doc: Shhh! That's my secret identity. For in reality; I am... The Creator!
Ginga: The what now?
Creator: The Creator! You know, built the world you live in, developed the Fiver Kingdom, and also created Frogger and Pac Man.
Everyone: You made Pac Man?
Creator: I didn't create Dig-Dug, but I came up with the name, they wanted to call it; 'Ground Digging Guy' can you believe it?
Opium: Lame-o
Create: I concur. Anyways, I brought you here because your Quest... of DOOOM was getting boring, and I also wanted to really piss the nararator off.

You useless Son of a...

Creator: That's quite enough. Anyways, I am going to explain everything, to avoid an endless series of stories he had lined up. Also, I hate all of you except TopHatMan and John, which will be explained later... You!
'Seko': Me?
Creator: Yes, what is your name?
'Seko': Seko
Creator: Noooo that's Seko's name, what is YOUR name?
'Seko': The heck should I know?
Creator: And you wonder why I hate you. You obviousely aren't Seko, that's why there are quotation marks around your 'name'. Ergo you have a real name.
Seko: So he doesn't have to use mine?
Creator: Precisly. Ergo, Vis-a-vis, insubstancial, quotational... You know what? I have no idea what I'm talking about, I just thought it'd make me sound cool
KillerGM: No problem, now could you tell us why we're here?
Creator: I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU!
KillerGM: Woah
Creator: John, TopHatMan, I'm sorry, I don't normally use my big voice.
John: Don't worry about it.
Creator: Anyways, 'Seko', you have a real name, because what kind of mother gives their twins the same names?
Seko and 'Seko': We're twins?
KillerGM: Well DUH!
Ginga: Have you been hiding something from us?
KillerGM: Yeah, I used to own the cat that gave birth to them!
Ginga: Was she cool?
KillerGM: Yep
Ginga: fun?
Ginga: kick-ass?
Ginga: what happened to her?
KillerGM: Hit by a cement truck 2 years ago
Seko and 'Seko': AHHH!
KillerGM: Just kidding
Seko and 'Seko': Whew!
KillerGM: She's still dead, however
Creator: ENOUGH! Back to what I was TRYING to tell you; Seko and 'Seko'; the door on the left leads you on a final quest to stop Mayweather and his army of Clones and Apple Pie, and no, you can't bring the others with you. The rest of you low-lifes; the door to the right will lead you back to the Fiver Kingdomm except for John and TopHatMan, who will go through the door behind me, and become the Two. The Two who will save this world from certan peril. That little door behind you people was for my dog to go out and piddle, but it's been temporally suspended for reasons I'd rather not discuss.
Everybody: Okay.

And so, the Fivership of the Clone finished their Quest... of DOOOM, and went through their respective doors.

TO BE CONCLUDED!

-----

Lord Vader: You're almost done?
Lord Vader: Cool

Well I guess I'll just live WITHOUT an avatar then!