View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 08:33 PM
Hobbesian

Location: We're......Everywhere! Wait wait wait... That's the Founders. No, I'm just in Hastings
Send a message via MSN to Burt

Don't get me wrong, I still think Rose was pretty great.. and that the new series wouldn't have done so well without her.. But Martha... she was too alike (In love with the Doctor and all).. Jack.. yeah he's a laugh, but to be honest, I think he's way too over the top. Embarrassing even.
Donna, I totally agree with the slipping into pantomime slightly... but as Tate said on a talk show one time, she (Donna) is excited by all this and likes the Doctor, but just for what he can show her - She knows he's go two hearts - and doesn't wanna know what else he's doubled up on...
But the lines she comes out with... how she stands up to the Doctor and tells him when he's wrong and is there to stop him when he goes to far. But I like how she still keeps that 'airhead' look on life.
I suppose it's also because she's a little older than Rose and Martha too.
Still, it makes me deeply enjoy EVERY episode because of her.

Oh and the next episode is Companion-lite, but the one after is said to be Doctor-lite, and being more about Donna. Which is nice.
House Quote of the Day!
"I was curious. But since I'm not a cat, that's not dangerous to me." Dr House MD
I don't think that metaphor was actually designed to warn cats.
Dr Wilson MD (Just)
-------------------------------------------------