View Single Post
Old 07-24-2003, 05:22 AM
Gatekeeper
Exosite Head

Send a message via ICQ to Nan Send a message via Yahoo to Nan

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0="Zeke"]And this is exactly [iost_uid0]why[/iost_uid0] we shouldn't get into the continuity debate. [/quoteost_uid0]
Heh heh heh.

[quoteost_uid0]That's the guy. Â Interesting fact: he did both ENT episodes with "Crossing" in their titles.[/quoteost_uid0]
Another interesting fact: a characte ronthe X-Files wa snamed after him. Season 8: "Via Negativa."

[quoteost_uid0]I don't see why it's hard to blame script problems on the guy who [iost_uid0]wrote the script[/iost_uid0].[/quoteost_uid0]
Yeah, but for a feature film there are almost ALWAYS more than one writer on the script.

For instance, the story credit goes to Brent Spiner, John Logan, and Rick Berman. That means they wer ethe ones who came up with the overall story but not the script.

The actual script was credited to Logan. However, Berman is listed as a producer, which means he probably co-wrote in addition to watching finances, etc. The exec producer was a dude named Marty Hornstein, who I'm not familiar with.

Hmmm... maybe THAT'S how the Reman thing slipped through. Although he WAS on Insurrection... and First Contact and Undiscovered Country. Hunh.

[quoteost_uid0][iost_uid0]Gladiator[/iost_uid0]. Â I haven't seen it, but I hear it's good.[/quoteost_uid0]
It was [iost_uid0]okay[/iost_uid0], good art design in segments, but overall... ehh. Didn't hold a candle to Crouching Tiger. Stupid Academy. [/rant]

[quoteost_uid0]Yep, I read the strip. Â That's what I meant by "second time" earlier.[/quoteost_uid0]
Ahhhh... (this strip, for the uninitiated)

[quoteost_uid0]Still, sorry to weird you out. Â I guess I was even harsher than I thought.[/quoteost_uid0]
Probably not. I'm kind of sensitive.

[quoteost_uid0]Well, yeah. Â Even I couldn't resist doing that one top ten list....[/quoteost_uid0]
Hehehehehehe...[/colorost_uid0]