View Single Post
Old 07-31-2004, 03:47 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Acky12 Send a message via AIM to Acky12 Send a message via MSN to Acky12
Default Seeking One .... EDIT: PICARD (!!!) Voice Mimic

EDIT: It seems the quest to find a Janeway mimic is much harder than originally thought. Therefore I'm hoping to only do a minature rewrite on words and syntax and switch the cameo part for none other than Jean-Luc Picard! Info below is all the same, save switch out Janeway for Picard.

Hi all; you're welcome to just call me Desperate. Or Acky. Or Dex. Any work. At this point, I'd lean toward Desperate.

For the Star Wars / Star Trke crossover fan fiction series that I produce and co-write called Crossed Galaxies, we're seeking to go "above and beyond" as I put it some other fan fiction runs out there by doing more than just fan fiction. One of those ways is an intense, full length, audio drama to tie directly into the rest of the story.

All the parts have finally (!) been cast after a very rough 3 months. Well, all parts except one: Captain Kathryn Janeway, USS Voyager. The part is small - only 4 lines, what I would call a cameo - at the start of the audio drama, but it's a key part...Janeway is the one that delivers the mission and sets the story in motion.

While yes, I *can* rewrite the first several pages of the script, I would prefer not to because I couldn't be more pleased with the script as is. But I'm only giving myself about 2 more weeks before giving up my quest and rewriting.

So the question is, can YOU or SOMEONE you know, pull off a passible Janeway-mimic for 4 lines? If so, please reply to this thread (I'll be watching) or drop me an e-mail at crossedgalaxies@njoe.com

Thank you!