View Single Post
Old 12-21-2004, 12:11 AM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Default December (COUGH) 19

Welcome to 5MV's 4.5th-anniversary event: Voyager Week! That article covers everything you need to know about the event, so make sure to read it if you're curious about our reasons, motives and such. Today's new content:
    [*]We're starting the week off light with a no-fiver update -- after this it's two a day. So the first item today is a new Top 10 List by me: The Top 10 Differences Between Voyager and Season 3 of Enterprise.[*]The other item is the start of a new panel discussion! The two we've done before, Paneldemonium and Sleapers, have been among our most popular events. You'll find this one a little different -- but no less of a fun ride. Read Voyagers, part 1: "Chairtalker", by me, and you'll quickly figure out what's going on. (There's a character in here that those in the know about 5MV's history will quickly recognize -- if no one in the comment thread recognizes him, I'll post myself and explain, so keep an eye on that thread.)[/list]

That's it for today, so all that's left is an apology for the delay. In a sense, it doesn't matter -- I don't remember the exact birthday of 5MV, after all. But the 15th was basically made official last year, and I did say this would start on the 15th, so I'm sorry I missed the target. Strictly speaking, this shouldn't even be the 19th's update, but I'd like to end the week on Christmas, so I'm cheating a bit. That's good news for you, because it means you get Day 2 of VW in just a few hours!

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction