View Single Post
Old 04-07-2004, 02:26 PM
Transformed Man

Send a message via ICQ to Standback Send a message via MSN to Standback Send a message via Yahoo to Standback

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Ah. I counted only from "let's start voting" and onwards - anything before that I don't know whether to take as an "I like" or an "I vote". That's why I didn't count you and PHJ.

NAHT's vote was for "Derek's block, only with two cases of "(over the phone)". " I understood this to be a reference to what I've labelled "Block 3 (Standback)" above, because that's the one with the "(over the phone)" directions. This is an entirely different block than the one I think you're voting for. NAHT, if I misunderstood, please set me straight.

So this seems to be another vote from Gatac towards the entirety of:
[quoteost_uid0]Cypher: I escaped from the Agents! Maybe I'm the One.
Tank: (over the phone) You think you're the One? Ha ha, stop it, you're killing me.
Cypher: Not yet, but I will be soon.

Dozer: GAK!
Tank: Pseudo-GAK!
Switch: GAK!
Apoc: GAK!
Cypher: Hm, something's wrong here, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Cypher: Mwahaha! Nothing can stop me now, I'm invincible! Don't you wish you were on my side now, Trinity?
Trinity: Not after the way you just jinxed yourself.
Cypher: What do you mean? It's not like Tank survived, grabbed the gun, and -- GAK!
Tank: Heh. The fake GAK gets them every time.
Neo: Perhaps I should try that sometime. [/quoteost_uid0]

And I'm not certain which of Derek's PHJ favors, or whether or not he was voting.

All clear now? [/colorost_uid0]
--It\'s Walky!, David Willis