View Single Post
Old 04-26-2004, 10:48 PM
Transformed Man

Send a message via ICQ to Standback Send a message via MSN to Standback Send a message via Yahoo to Standback

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Ack. This one's really really ugly, count-wise. I've showing half-votes for blocks and full votes for half-blocks. Here's what I've got. If I've missed anyone, slap me with a space-station or something.

[bost_uid0]Intro Cypher Scene:[/bost_uid0]

Block 1 (Scooter):[quoteost_uid0]
Cypher: Great job pulling me back, Tank. Allow me to say "thank you."
Tank: Can you say it without the gun? "GAK!"[/quoteost_uid0]
4 votes: Michiel, Neo, dsbs, Arzosah

Block 1b (Derek): [quoteost_uid0]Cypher: I escaped from the Agents! Maybe I'm the One.
Tank: (over the phone) You think you're the One? Ha ha, stop it, you're killing me.
Cypher: Not yet, but I will be soon.[/quoteost_uid0]
1 vote: Gatac

[bost_uid0]Cypher Killing Everybody Scene (optional as stand-alone)[/bost_uid0]
Block 2 (Gatac):[quoteost_uid0]
Dozer: GAK!
Tank: Pseudo-GAK!
Switch: GAK!
Apoc: GAK!
Cypher: Hm, something's wrong here, but I can't quite put my finger on it. [/quoteost_uid0]
2 votes: Standback, Gatac

[bost_uid0]Trinity/Cypher/Tank Finale:[/bost_uid0]

Block 3a (Derek): [quoteost_uid0]
Cypher: Mwahaha! Nothing can stop me now, I'm invincible! Don't you wish you were on my side now, Trinity?
Trinity: Not after the way you just jinxed yourself.
Cypher: What do you mean? It's not like Tank survived, grabbed the gun, and -- GAK!
Tank: Heh. The fake GAK gets them every time.
Neo: Perhaps I should try that sometime. [/quoteost_uid0]
1 vote: Gatac

Block 3b (Standback): [quoteost_uid0]
Cypher: (over the phone) Trin, how can you prefer that airhead over a hot backstabbing serial killer like me?
Neo: (sigh) I get that one a lot, too.
Cypher: (over the phone) Y'see, Neo obviously isn't the One, unless I'm about to be killed by a convenient plot contri-GAK!
Tank: (over the gun) Fake GAK. Gets 'em every time.
Neo: Maybe I should try that sometime. [/quoteost_uid0]
1 vote: NAHT.

Block 3c: (Michiel variation) [quoteost_uid0]Cypher: (over the phone) Trin, -- YANK! (kills Apoc) -- how can you prefer that airhead -- YANK! (kills Switch) -- over a hot backstabbing serial killer like me?
Neo: (sigh) I get that one a lot, too.
Cypher: (over the phone) Y'see, Neo obviously isn't the One, unless I'm about to be killed by a convenient plot contri-
Tank: (over the gun) See, you were looking at my hands, when you should have been looking at my eyes.
Cypher: GAK!
Tank: Fake GAK. Gets 'em every time.
Neo: Maybe I should try that sometime.[/quoteost_uid0]
2 votes: Michiel, Scooter

Block 3d (Scooter): [quoteost_uid0]Cypher: Hey Trinity, are you really better off with this airhead, saving our crappy real lives, than living with me in fantasyland?
Trinity: Compared to you, I'd be better off with a famished cannibal.
Tank: Hey, Cypher! Allow me to say--"you're welcome!"
Cypher: Lethal irony sucks. GAK!
Tank: Heh. The fake GAK gets them every time.
Neo: Maybe I should try that. [/quoteost_uid0]
3 votes: Neo, dsbs, Arsozah

Whew. This is complex and convoluted enough, and most of the block variations are similar enough, that maybe it'd be best if Zeke just puts together a composite block and runs it by for final tweaks?[/colorost_uid0]
--It\'s Walky!, David Willis