View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 06:30 PM
Transformed Man

Send a message via ICQ to Standback Send a message via MSN to Standback Send a message via Yahoo to Standback

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0="Derek"]It bothers me that only a week or so ago, my wife thought it would be great to see an episode where every single non-main character was played by Jeffery Combs. All the background crewmen, all the villains, all the allies, etc. And now you have this idea.[/quoteost_uid0]
Well, I really really really loved him as Weyoun. I was glad to hear they were bringing him back for ENT, but so far I've been disappointed - Shran really has no personality to speak of, Combs' talent is kinda wasted, one feels. But he's just so well known for playing so many parts... I never look at the credits, and I'm not very good at recognizing faces, but when I was watching [iost_uid0]Tsunkatsi[/iost_uid0] (or whatever the name of the VOY ep was), I was waiting for it to end, just so I could check it was really him. And he was Brunt, and one of the ENT Ferengi... and the thing is, you can see why they want him in as many roles as they can.

The closest thing we'll see to an all-Combs episode was probably that DS9 ep where he played both Brunt and Weyoun... don't remember which...

Out of curiousity... have we ever seen Weyoun in the mirror universe? If so, I missed it, but I'd love to see it if there is a reference...[/colorost_uid0]
--It\'s Walky!, David Willis