View Single Post
Old 03-11-2003, 09:55 AM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Dont you mean Hoshi's translations? Taking

"Sato: Well, so much for the mission. I wonder if I can get my old job back.
Reed: The one where you were translating Japanese instruction manuals into the worst English possible?
Sato: Nobody could do it like me. "The step F: Be pressed a most western button counterclockwise but up"
and turning it English to German to French to English :

Sato: Well so much for the mission. I am astonished, if I can my old zurueckbekommen employment.
Schilf: * that, where you Japanese of the handbook in bad possible English to translate?
Sato: Nobody could be able to do it me. "the stage F: A key more with the western extrème however in top you actuate are on the left around

Hmmm, and this Buffy/Spike wierdness...

Buffy: Knock, knock.
Spike: Who's there?
Buffy: Spike, come out of the basement and help me out with this fatalistic girl on my caseload.
Spike: "Spike, come out of the basement and help me out with this fatalistic girl on my caseload", who?
Buffy: Sucker.
Spike: Eeeerrr.... I mean, "Nobody here but us dustmites!" Or was that, "Must find the precious!!!!"
Buffy: Not impressed with the pop culture reference either.
Spike: Smeagle must--- Aw, screw it.
Buffy: No thanks. Did a little too much of that last season.

From English to German and back again:

Buffy: Knock, knocking.
Top speed: There who is?
Buffy: Point, girls on mine come out caseload from the cellar and help me out with this fatalistic.
Top speed: "point, girls on mine come out caseload", that from the cellar and help me out with this fatalistic?
Buffy: Sauger.
Top speed: Eeeerrr...., I do not mean, "anybody here however we dustmites!", Or that was, "must the precious!!!!"
find Buffy: Not with the bang culture reference any impresses.
Top speed: Smeagle must -- Aw to screw it.
Buffy: No thanks. Did a little too much to this last season.

Wow, Spike as Top Speed? That's scary.[/colorost_uid0]
Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003