View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 06:49 PM
Infinitely prolonged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the Great View Post
15. Seriously, Nero and company have been doing NOTHING for twenty-five years? Could they not get trapped in the event horizon and be spat out again twenty-five years later?
Actually, Nero and his crew were imprisoned by the Klingons for the twenty-five years. The director just cut that part out of the movie so as not to confuse viewers. (Insert criticism of viewers here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the Great View Post
24. Nero is the last of the Romulan Empire? Since when were all Romulans other than miners living on Romulus? You can’t call one (or two if you want to include Remus) planet an Empire! That doesn’t work! And even if you buy this ridiculous premise that Romulans only live on one planet, what about the fleet?
I know. That's where the movie really doesn't make sense. I would have preferred for them to just stay vague on the subject of the main Trek timeline rather than making statements that don't mesh with established fact.

Candace: (gasp) The square root of 'soon' is 'never'!

The Doctor: It was all in the job title: Head of human resources.
Lance: This time, it's personnel.

To God be the glory. ><>