View Single Post
Old 03-12-2003, 11:40 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Go Zeke!

By the way, do we need to type "spoilers" if we're just reading the posts and we happen to think of the thingies that go on the backs of cars? (Just for the record, yes, I thought of both kinds of spoilers while writing this.)

:Wanders off to figure out how he missed seeing Derek at TBBS when this board was down:

(Edit) Ah, yes, Derek. That would explain it.

:nips over to adjust his buddy list accordingly:

(Re-Edit) Spoilers Whited Out: Incidentally, I also think that [color=whiteost_uid0]having the Borg on ENT is lame. Do something with the Tellurites, the Andorians (well do *more* with 'em! ), the Alpha Centauri people, others! Introduce another new race. Surely they can be more inventive than this. This smacks of "write the story and then bend its struts and remove a few pieces to make it fit into the background", when they should be writing like "Okay, here's our characters we have so far, here's the background plot, here's all this other stuff, NOW let's get cracking and think of some good plotlines that work within these parameters".[/colorost_uid0][/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs