Reasonably priced male pills

Send a message via MSN to Chancellor Valium

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancellor Valium
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardson
Me, I'd vote for the starfleet captain snickering in the background with the stolen drive out of a tardis, and transphasic torpedos.

Vote Yodck!

The logically uber anti-sith!
Now look. If you took the entire contents of a TARDIS' drive room out of the ship - and we're talking something top-of-the-line, with roughly enough power for double the ship's actual requirement, aside from having to beam through universes, you could probably fill a small solar system with the drive units. And that's just the power converters. You know what the actual source of power is? The nucleas of a black hole, which resides both on a planet and in the heart of every TARDIS. That means that to take it out would be extremely dangerous, nay suicidal. Besides which, a TARDIS can also run off the mental energy of the occupants.

If you don't believe me, ask Pointy.

heh. You time-lords aren't the only ones with spatial manipulation technology anymore. *Hides the pocket universe in his pocket.* Plus, the Kep Salu's got a romulan quantum singularity drive (A black hole under a diffrent name) hooked up in an ejectable pod, plus 6, count 'em, 6 seprate warp core segments. I think we've got enough power. And give us a month, and we'll have a BETTER version to beat you silly with. :twisted:
Uhm, yes we are, and furthermore we've mastered it, and mastered it over ten million years ago.
*collapses richardson's pocket universe, rematerialises around TARDIS drive units + the Eye*.

Did I mention the ability of a TARDIS to run on raw artron energy?
Is the earth of a dusty tomorrow!