View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 10:28 PM

Richardson: And that to your lockdown, *Mumbles something about drill seargents.* I apologize folks... aahhhh!!! *Runs in a circle avoiding the yodck that had just found him.* Hey, I'm back, I'm writing!

Episode VII: One humunga-dunga fleet for hire, price one fiver...

Richardson: Well... the one thing I didn't expect to run into was a fleet. I guess my evil mirror forgot one of the evil overlord rules and put his big fortress on a map.
Yodck: Not, perhaps, for mirror? Perhaps, seeking your BIG FREAKIN' IMPROBABILITY DISTORTIONS? Hmmm!?
Richardson: Well, I guess we did twist the fabric of reality some back there...
Yodck:...........
Richardson: Okay, so we completely ripped the book in two and wrote a new one, at least that also ended up with us getting a rescue fleet.
Tractor-Beam: Thwoomp!
Richardson: Rescue-rescue here we come, here we come..
Yodck: Quiet, be you? Hmmm? Ask to much is it?
Richardson: I want to enjoy it while it lasts, yodck... after all, pretty soon, we could end up with a horde of hostiles marching in. *Yodck headslaps.* Or, we could get spaced, or *Lots of weapon-charging sounds make themselves known.* Or, option one. *Puts his hands up.* Me and my big mouth...

A room with 4 lights.
Richardson: I'm not saying anything other than we have an evil mirror clone of me on the loose, and that there ARE 4 LIGHTS!
e of pie: We know it was you who comepletely sent the improbability detector off the scale. Why did you bring in... Zuuuuuuuuukkkeee.....
Richardson: It's Zuke, not Zuuuuuuuuukkkeee.
e of pie: Quit correcting me when I'm trying to menacingly draw out names! I'm not very menacing otherwise!
Richardson: I will when it doesn't describe another person than the one that came into the universe. Zuuuuuuuuukkkeee is a good clone of Zeke.
e of pie: .... you know, ... SOMEBODY GET THE HAMMER!
Richardson: I'm telling you, evil mirror did it, not me. I was tasked with saving Zeke, and... hey, wait, where is he?

Someplace on Mirrona named Blood Gultch...
Zeke: Eeeeep....
Sarge: Alright blue, where is that thinga-ma-bobbity?
Simmons: Maybe we could make a mind-sifter and pry it from his brains!
Sarge: We're still out of D-batteries...
Simmons: Crap...

Evil lair HQ:
Zuke: I'm still trying to figure out who could be eviller than me... I mean, come on, I wanna destroy an entire solar system, I'm the fricken Dark Lord of the Sixth, how bad-ass can this guy be?
'Richardson': *Whisper to 'Yodck'* He's lost it, before we even got to use it.
'Yodck': *Whisper back* Could be better, he could have remembered to actually bring that fleet!
Zuke: *In a whisper to both.* I'll give you two a hint. I'm smart, the instant I bring that fleet here, all the fiver-verse is going to attack. Let's wait until they can't do anything before we do, hmm? GOT IT?!
'Richardson' & 'Yodck': GAH! Keep it down!

The good Fleet Fiver:
Fleet: Lah-de-dah!
Mysterious thingamajiggy: Hi-yall-do? WHAMMA-ZAMMA!
Fleet: No SPOOOOOOOONNNN!!!

Richardson: What the frick, a fifth light turned on. THERE ARE FIVE LIGHTS!
e of pie: We're under attack? What in the heck would attack the good Fleet Fiver?
Richardson: I told you, my evil mirror. With a better fleet Sixer.
e of pie: Bridge, get the technobabble cannons shooting. Engineering: Get the technobabble generator running, pilots
Richardson: e of pie: Actually turn on the comm panel.
e of pie: D'oh.
Big energy blast: BOOOM!
Yodck: AHHHH!
Richardson: AHHH! YAHHHHHH!
e of pie: The paint job! AHHHH!
FMV II: Mommy... *Listy....*

Richardson: I think we're gonna need another captain...

tbc