View Single Post
Old 08-17-2004, 11:48 PM
Shouldn't that be -- oh, now it is

Send a message via AIM to Asky
Default Re: Run for Executive Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAHTMMM
A lack of Nazis sounds good, although you might have to bend that pledge for the first episode or two just to say you got rid of them.
Yes, the alien Nazis may have to be explained, oh, say, in the first 30 seconds of the first episode. My apologies for the lack of clarity.

Quote:
Do you support a guest appearance by Shatner?What (if anything) do you intend to do with the underused (some would say overused) Travis and Hoshi?
I will support a guest appearance if and when I believe that such an event would benefit the series as a whole. The Travis and Hoshi issue is one I will have to discuss with the writing staff, if we cannot find a better use for those characters, we may have to remove them from the series.

Quote:
What direction do you envision taking with the Temporal Cold War and with the entire series once the Xindi Arc is over?
I don't want to discuss my plans too much for the series during Season 4. But, in Season 4 the Temporal Cold War will be focused on, and will probably be resolved near mid-season, and I don't envision another major story arc until Season 5.

Quote:
How susceptible are you to Special Interest groups and Product Placement types' bribery? Most important of all, if elected will you cut taxes?
I will not accept any kind of bribe from any group. Hmmm...taxes...uhhh...sure! Huge tax cuts for everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeroc
Like what about the job market? With Enterprise in the running jobs for writers, scientific sonsultants, and continuity experts has gone down dramatically!
I will make sure that we will hire the best writers, consultants, and experts needed to dramatically improve the quality of the show. I want to make sure that viewers will see only the very best and highest quality episodes that can be produced!

Quote:
Or cross-network terrorism?
As soon as I am in office, hundreds of thousands of Paramount servicemen and women will be deployed across the world in the war on cross-network terror. By bringing hope to the oppressed, and delivering justice to the violent, they will make the world more secure.

Quote:
And what about the all-important debates? Are you going to be involved in any of those - and if so, do you have any idea when?
I will make every effort to participate in at least one debate with each and every candidate for the position. However, since the list of the candidates will not be finalized for another two weeks at the earliest, dates have not yet been fixed. Rest assured that it is being worked out as we speak.

Quote:
In fact, do we even know who can vote yet?
I believe the friendly people at TJI briefly address this issue in the latest issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
How far are you going when you say "eliminate"?
That depends on the severity of the infraction.

Quote:
Also, will you increase funds to NASA?
My vision for NASA is to establish a permanent lunar colony and to put a man on Mars be the end of this decade and I will provide NASA with all the funding it needs for these projects and the funding for a massive overhaul of all it's equipment.

Quote:
What is your stance on knowledge of the computer industry so we can avoid errors like downloading something means deleting it from the host, etc.?
Every staff member working on Enterprise will recieve a two-week course on computer terminology and will be expected to recieve a 95 or above on the test at the end of the course. Downloads that go up will no longer be tolerated.

Quote:
Most importantly, what is your favorite kind of pie?
Most definately, the best pie is the pie defined as the ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle.