View Single Post
Old 08-19-2004, 07:21 PM
Not to be confused with Kodax

Send a message via ICQ to Xeroc Send a message via AIM to Xeroc Send a message via Yahoo to Xeroc

Well, now with everyone stating their platforms and all, I better state mine, I after all was the second here to state (more or less) that I was to be running:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeroc
In fact, do we even know who can vote yet? Or if any of us can even run?

Heck, If anyone can run, I should run too! I would (of course) address all those issues and more! Let the best person win!
Let's see ... I will now demonstrate how I would make Enterprise superior to what it is now...

First I would set up an anti-B&B campain donation fund entitled "Anti-B&B campain donation fund" (never would have guessed would you?) and with the money generated I can run advertising for my campain to unseat B&B, and If that doesn't work, I'll hire an NBC assassin to take care of them.

I'll then use the several billon dollars of contributions from fans of Star Trek left over to fund a 371.42% increase in all aspects of quality for Enterprise (and buy a private island chain in the pacific but that's not important right now).

Naturally there will me much more plot, character development (but not like Derek, oh god no), special effects (but only cool ones, no more cheesy rip-offs like before), and, of course, less sex (because without B&B it'll actually be 100% of fans demanding this).

Of course, I will also hire only the best writers, scientific consultants, and continuity experts.

In terms of the specifics of the season I can't give much away but it will include cool aliens, the TCW, hoshi not losing her shirt for no other reason than to lose her shirt, pie, and, of course, stuff.

So, Vote Xeroc!

Xeroc Central

5MChat: PHP/JS Chat 2.0
Click here to view the chat in progress!