Thread: June 17
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2005, 03:15 PM
Dean of misderektion
Senior Staff

Yes, Kira, kudos on your fiver. It's really hilarious. Lots of Star Wars. And I like the joke of Li's inability to speak in front of people between your and Marc's fivers.

And I didn't realize this until the other day, but during 5MD's anniversary, we published "Duet" and the comic "In the Hands of the Prophets", both of which help set up the Circle trilogy, not to mention directly precede it, so it's sort of like a Douglas Adams trilogy.

Great job on the OC, Zeke. I don't quite understand all the jokes, or all the characters (I originally thought Sandy would be a girl), but oh well.

And yeah, something's seriously wrong with Gambit. It didn't quite crash my computer, but it ground it to a halt for a good long time, only to show me a gabillion php errors when the server finally ran out of memory. For those of you interested in Gambit, it went something like:

La Forge: Picard's dead; Riker's been captured; now what do we do?
Data: I don't know, but I don't like the way Worf keeps eyeing the captain's chair.