View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 08:36 AM
Suuuuuper genius

Send a message via AIM to MaverickZer0 Send a message via MSN to MaverickZer0 Send a message via Yahoo to MaverickZer0

The Americans are not the universe. It's not universal because the ALIENS don't use it. Duh.

Snow counts. S'all I'm saying. You'd get pretty much every Canadian (except native Vancouverites maybe) agreeing if you marched into an open space (like Saskatchewan) and yelled 'snow sucks!' But if you said 'it also means the land it's on doesn't count!' you'd get a lot of arguments. And pitchforks. Mind you, that's what you'd get for going to Saskatchewan in the first place.

And in December, 95% of Canada is snow. Does that mean only the Lower Mainland counts as Canadian land in December? Or it the rest supposedly uninhabitable just because there's no cities there? We could put cities there, but that would ruin the beauty of nature.

I am also amused about how people started taking my jokes so seriously. You seem to not realize sarcasm is my default inflection, especially with the ridiculous statements I make on caffeine when not fully awake.

No, I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm going to go and do it anyway.

*pokes avatar* Made by a good LJ friend. Thanks Ani!

Dark Blues: I'm going to kill you!
Enzan: Not if I kill me first!
Dark Blues: You...are aware my goal is accomplished either way, right?
Enzan: ...Yeah...