View Single Post
Old 12-23-2004, 06:49 PM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flixibixi
If it's at all possible, I'd like something to do with computers like being trapped in one or being one myself or something, seeing as I had *that* idea, Zeke, and I've been trying to send the fivers I've done on it so far for like ages but the mailer-daemon keeps telling me it won't go.
If you're sending it to one of my older accounts, it's redirecting to quiproquo@lycos.com, which was full until recently. Use zeke@fiveminute.net instead -- I have no quota there. Also, I don't know what idea you're talking about, because I don't remember a Flixibixi showing up in my email... (looks at Flix's profile) Waaaaaait a minute. Are you Hejira? If so, then I know the idea you mean, but why did you register another name?

And as for your cameo idea, no. Sorry. Maybe I haven't been clear enough about this yet, but there are not going to be many cameos at all in Voyagers, and I'm not taking requests. Part of the point of a cameo is to take the person in question by surprise.

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction