View Single Post
Old 12-24-2004, 01:43 PM

Send a message via MSN to Flixibixi Send a message via Yahoo to Flixibixi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flixibixi
If it's at all possible, I'd like something to do with computers like being trapped in one or being one myself or something, seeing as I had *that* idea, Zeke, and I've been trying to send the fivers I've done on it so far for like ages but the mailer-daemon keeps telling me it won't go.
If you're sending it to one of my older accounts, it's redirecting to quiproquo@lycos.com, which was full until recently. Use zeke@fiveminute.net instead -- I have no quota there. Also, I don't know what idea you're talking about, because I don't remember a Flixibixi showing up in my email... (looks at Flix's profile) Waaaaaait a minute. Are you Hejira? If so, then I know the idea you mean, but why did you register another name?
I *was* sending them there (As a link to a zip file I uploaded - does anyone know how to send attachments in Yahoo?) and I forgot my password and my old email's too backlogged for me to even bother now. It's just lovely spam now and my hard drive is smaller than the fourth Baldrick's brain.

Quote:
And as for your cameo idea, no. Sorry. Maybe I haven't been clear enough about this yet, but there are not going to be many cameos at all in Voyagers, and I'm not taking requests. Part of the point of a cameo is to take the person in question by surprise.
I ment after Voyagers, or after the thing after Voyagers or [Celebi, the time Pokemon, intervenes at this point to remove a pointless ten years of everybody's life. Love ya, Celebi] after the thing after the thing after the thing after Voyagers.

*phew*

Anyway, to cut a long story short, if it weren't for Joni Mitchell, I'd be using a different internet name today.

Hey, I *am* using a different Internet name today. I meant the old one.