View Single Post
Old 11-19-2004, 10:09 PM
He'd enjoy a third pie

Send a message via ICQ to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via AIM to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via Yahoo to PointyHairedJedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancellor Valium
the alternative response by me goes like this: Egad! She's right! What shall we do?
Egad? But why would this be any kind of shock to you? Though, you're new-ish, so you'll be let off the hook this time. But anyway, for future reference, Nan is always right. She's sort of like the pope, only less holy and more cranky.

Also, on the subject of blowing up planets, I doubt it would make any major difference to us directly, though if it were Jupiter and to a lesser extent Saturn we might have problems, because they catch (Jupiter mostly) a lot of the comets and bits of junk that fly into the Solar System, and we'd have to be slightly more worried about Deep Impact (I'm absolutely not going to mention Arma-- ha, nearly got me there, didn't you) becoming a reality. Losing the Moon would have much more of a direct effect on us than any of the other planets.
- Five Minute 24 S1 (it lives, honest!)

"Everybody loves pie!"
- Spongebob Squarepants