View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 02:38 AM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

A lot of people apparently have sharper eyes than I do. (Me, I just read the cast list.) Kensei did look like Nakamura, and there's a very good reason: it was George Takei playing him. We won't know why for a while yet; I'm dubious of the theory that they're the same guy, but there's no question that Nakamura and Hiro will at least be descended from Kensei.

Peter can definitely survive exploding -- we know this from the alt-future. The only question is how he'll get down from there. Ideally, we'll find out that Nathan let go just in time, got out of range, and then went back to catch Peter. I don't think Nathan can survive otherwise; Peter might, but he would have to summon up the energy to fly. A fall from that height will vaporize you no matter how fast you heal.

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction