Thread: Link Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 08:06 PM
You just activated his Trek card

So an artist named Jeff Carlisle creates drawings of lots of sci-fi/fantasy pop culture characters

Another Night At the Warp Core Cafe

Let's see how many I can name:

Ships past the windows: Defiant, Millennium Falcon, Star Destroyer, Enterprise D and No Bloody A, B, C, or D, 23rd Century Romulan Bird of Prey, D'Deridex Romulan Bird of Prey, Klingon Battle Cruiser, Voyager, I assume that's the Serenity, a Borg Cube, the Iron Giant, a Y-Wing, I think that's a ship from Starchaser,

Ships and robots in the air inside: Max from Flight of the Navigator, EVE and WALL-E, Weebo from Flubber, Nomad

Upper Level and flying characters: A TOS woman, an Orion Slave Girl, some big-brained aliens from the Tatooine cantina, one of Jabba the Hutt's tentacle-headed slave girls, Data (playing a Lirpa instead of a violin for some reason), a Porg, Marvin, Superman, a Ceti Eel carrier, Impossible Man, a Gremlin, I think that's the robot from It Conquered the Word, the Robot from Lost in Space, Lion-O, Jabba the Hutt,

Lower Level: Quark, Guinan, Bea Arthur's character from the Holiday Special, Babylon 5 characters (Londo, G'Kar, a Minbari, the first officer, it's been awhile okay?), K-9, a character from Planet of the Apes, that blue-skinned girl from Farscape (my mom watched it, I didn't), Dathan, Barf, the main characters from Dark Crystal (amazingly I watched Nash's review of that movie only yesterday!), Yoda, E.T., the alien from Mars Attacks, Howard the Duck, Spock, McCoy, Picard, Riker, Kai Opaka, the Men in Black, a Jem'Hadar, Crow T. Robot and another MST3K robot whose name escapes me at the moment, Judge Q, a Mugato, a Gorn, some Viidians, that guy from Dune, Kirk and Han Solo arm-wrestling, an Ewok, C3-PO, R2D2, Qui-gon Jinn, Finn and that girl from Force Awakens, Uhura, Alf, the Great Gazoo

mudshark: I don't expect Nate to make sense, really -- it's just a bad idea.

Sa'ar Chasm on the 5M.net forum: Sit back, relax, and revel in the insanity.

Adam Savage: I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Crow T. Robot: Oh, stop pretending there's a plot. Don't cheapen yourself further.