View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 06:05 PM
Dialing the Lostoyannaphone

Location: Right now? I could be anywhere. LOOK BEHIND YOU! Hah. Made you look.
Send a message via AIM to Lostoyannaya Send a message via MSN to Lostoyannaya
Default At My Wit's End...

HELP!

About...two or three years ago, I would say, I kind-of latched on to this kid's/teenager's television show and really enjoyed it. Then it went off the air and I suddenly realised I didn't know the title...or anything other than what it was. I was wondering if anyone here could help out?

It was computer-generated, science fiction, and (from what I could deduce) was about some kind of space-bound war and some of the good aliens have molton-lava skin and fire for hair (there was a kid in it like this, at any rate), whilst some others are quite tall, light blue, aquaphibians (I think...they had large black eyes and "whiskers", I believe) and have four arms. (Reading back through this it sounds quite disturbing...). I think humans are involved somewhere...on the good side. It's definately about a war. ... -_- Probably no help at all...

EDIT: It was also an American TV show imported onto...Sky One? I need to get my memory under control...

If anyone reads this and knows what it is, or what it could be, could you pretty please tell me? ops:

Sankuu!!!

~~Lostoyannaya

Favourite New Doc: 9th Doctor
Favourite Old Doc: 2nd and 6th Doctors

--

Firefox Convert.