View Single Post
Old 05-13-2003, 03:40 PM
Transformed Man

Send a message via ICQ to Standback Send a message via MSN to Standback Send a message via Yahoo to Standback

[color=#000000ost_uid0]My votes are for myself so far... Particularly these three:

[quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] Are you saying we're inside a computer program?
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Is that really so hard to believe? Look at yourself - you're a two-dimensional character, the plot makes no sense, and you're mainly here to shoot people.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] Point.

[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Without the sun, the machines turned to a new source of energy - the human body.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] No! How is that possible?!
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] I have seen the fields, Neo - the endless fields...
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] Oh my god...
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Hamster wheels, Neo. Fields of giant hamster wheels, as far as the eye can see...

[bost_uid0]Morphius:[/bost_uid0] The Matrix is control, Neo. A computer-generated dreamworld, designed to turn a human being... into this.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] A green M&M?
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Damn! Wrong pocket![/quoteost_uid0]

I didn't like most of the other suggestions too much... exceptions being the "Welcome to the afterlife, Neo," which is funny but difficult tro work in, and the new Windows joke (although that particular one people seemed to really like my version...)

Am racking my brains for alternate versions.

Oh - possibly just to avoid stage directions...

[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] We're in a computer?
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Is that so hard to believe? Watch what happens when I try to do two things at once.
[bost_uid0]Loading Program:[/bost_uid0] Fatal Error at Location 19500079.3.42D. If this problem persists, please contact the program's manufacturer.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] 200 years in the future and you're *still* using Windows ME?[/colorost_uid0]
--It\'s Walky!, David Willis