View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 01:46 PM
You just activated his Trek card

I'm still not sure if I consider the Xindi a "war." Wars are battles all the time. Besides, one ship can't wage war against five species at once. It seemed much more like espionage, sabotage, that kind of thing. I grant you, DS9 was more filler than war, but they always spoke as if there were hundreds of ships duking it out somewhere out there.

I'll grant you T'Pol could probably see a Romulan and not tell the humans, but she'd have to tell the Vulcans. How could she not?

Rubbish/pointless episodes are part of the cost of having great episodes. Is there ANY redeeming value to "Shades of Grey?" At all? Really, I'm asking. If Paramount sent out a poll where the viewers could say "I never want this thing sold on VHS or DVD and I never want to see it in syndication again," I'd sign it in a heartbeat. Wouldn't you? Probably the same for "Spock's Brain."

mudshark: I don't expect Nate to make sense, really -- it's just a bad idea.

Sa'ar Chasm on the 5M.net forum: Sit back, relax, and revel in the insanity.

Adam Savage: I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Crow T. Robot: Oh, stop pretending there's a plot. Don't cheapen yourself further.