Thread: April 1
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2004, 05:49 AM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0="Zeke"]Hmmmmmmmm. Â What do you guys think of that? Â I can certainly write longer if I have more time.[/quoteost_uid0]
Seriously, Zeke, if you feel that they require more care and time than you can give them today, go ahead and take your time. Just be sure we get to see them eventually!

[quoteost_uid0]Archer: Boy, life sure isn't interesting here in the town of Dawson's Creek, where I, Dawson, live. Don't you agree, my best friend Joey?
T'Pol: On the contrary. This bucolic environment is ideal for solitary contemplation and meditation. The indigenous species provide an intriguing --
Archer: She's bored too. I know because we've been best friends since we were little kids.
T'Pol: I was older than you are now when you were a little kid.
Archer: And what's crazy is that even though we're best friends, we're not the same gender! Boy, how is that possible? There must be a ton of sexual tension simmering under the surface![/quoteost_uid0]

:lol:[/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs